Over 50% of small businesses go out of business in the first five years. My mission is to help 1,000 small businesses double their bottom line in the next 5 years.JC Anderl
Where is Profit Peak located?
Our main office is located at 1708 Westgate Rd. in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
What type of businesses do you work with?
This is a great question, we don’t work with every type of business. Here is a checklist of the types of businesses we currently work with and feel we can help the most:
- We usually work with small businesses with around 10-25 employees, and gross revenue of $500,000 to $10 million a year, depending on industry.
- We work with businesses locally and across the country. We have clients in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Colorado and more.
- The Home & Garden Industry is the primary industry we focus on helping. We have successfully helped clients in plumbing, countertops, seamless gutters, and many other companies in the home and garden industries.
- We also have clients in a variety of other “Mainstreet” industries such as, Hair Salons, Massage Therapists, an Indoor Shooting Range, Retirement Homes, and many more.
How do you help these businesses?
We focus on a two important aspects:
- Consistent Branding Across Web & Print
- Making sure your Marketing Is Profitable, and not just an expense
We use these two aspects to help small businesses grow in measurable & non measurable ways.
While many other small businesses are closing their doors, we are helping our clients build marketing & sales systems that:
- Get More Customers, Clients, or Patients at Less Cost – You don’t need to pay a fortune to build your customer base
- Get Better Customers, Clients, or Patients That Spend More – Persuade your customer base to spend more per visit
- Get Customers, Clients, or Patients to Buy More Often – Returning customers are much less expensive than generating new business
Our mission is to make sure your doors not only stay open, but that your bottom lines doubles or triples in the same time.
What tools do you use or services do you offer?
We help you build a consistent brand across web & print. We help design a brand, and then promote it on the web and in print:
- Logo design, brand building, colors, fonts, slogan, USP, identity
- Website design, website development, WordPress hosting & management, security
- Content strategy, writing, photography, graphic design, video
- Print design, printing, business cards, brochures, postcards, etc.
- Direct mail, mailing lists, Every Door Direct Mailings
We also help small businesses with Online Reputation Management:
- Help make sure your business information is listed correctly across the many directories and 3rd party websites online
- Find all mentions and reviews of your business across the Internet
- Help generate more positive reviews
- Respond to and push down negative reviews
We help small businesses promote their website to the right local audience with:
- Search Engine Optimization & Marketing – Get your website ranked at the top of the Big 3 search engines for your business keywords
- Social Media Marketing – Get your message seen and shared on the most used social networks
We focus on helping small businesses turn all these prospects and leads into customers, clients, or patients:
- Email List Building – Building an email list should be a very important part of your marketing strategy because you own the list and will always have a way to contact your customer base.
- Marketing Automation – Set up systems to help your marketing grow with less oversight
- Profit Funnels – Help your customers travel along their buyer’s journey with automated marketing and sales sequences tailored to specific target markets.
I’m confused, how can Profit Peak help me get more customers?
Technology is always changing so fast, it’s hard for web developers and online marketers to keep up. It’s nearly impossible for the average small business owner to keep up because you are busy running your own business.
We understand that it’s hard to put it all together and know where to start.
It can be hard to understand how it applies to your specific industry and your specific business.
That’s why we recommend contacting us for a free consultation so we can give you the best information for your business, and start building a customized Roadmap to achieve your business goals.
We worry about the details so you don’t have to.
What Do People Say About Profit Peak?
Our website wasn’t showing up in the Google results at all. We knew we needed to be on the first page, but had no idea how to get there.
JC educated us on what we needed to change, so we understood how our search engine strategy fit in with the rest of our marketing efforts. He re-designed our website and now we get leads every day from search engines!
He is a kick-ass marketing ninja!George Tait
I want to personally thank you for the wonderful job you did on our brochure, business cards, and info postcard. I was just looking for something informational, what I received was the beginning of a marketing package. The three items fit together so perfectly and unintentionally started branding our company immediately. I can’t explain how great you were at taking a few simple ideas and molding them into exactly what we needed, although we didn’t even know it!Rachel Nowak
LOVE our new business cards and Service menus designed by JC Anderl! JC took the time and had the patience for me to be picky on creating a design and image that I have been looking for since opening The Hair Shoppe. On top of that his prices are extremely reasonable! Check out our website he also created, thanks again!Becky Rowan
JC did a great job building our site from the ground up!
It’s a great site that is easy to navigate and purchase products from.
Looking forward to continually working with this company!Matt Unser